RegioJet + Prague Airport
Flying abroad? The best way of getting to the airport is aboard IC RegioJet trains!
Departing from Vaclav Havel Airport Prague?
Leave your car in the safety of your home and save money and trouble parking it benefitting from the special deal “RegioJet + Prague Airport”. Get to the airport comfortably aboard IC RegioJet trains and connecting Airport Express shuttle buses.
Tickets are now available.
Bargain Return Ticket RegioJet + Prague Airport
- The ticket includes an IC RegioJet return fare to/from Prague and the connecting Airport Express shuttle bus return fare (from the Prague main railway station to Vaclav Havel Airport Prague and back or vice versa);
- Travel at bargain prices!
- The return journey may take place up to 60 days from the date of origin of the outbound journey; the reservation can be rebooked free of charge for a different train or date (at the latest 15 minutes prior the train scheduled departure)
- Children up to 15 years of age qualify for 50% discount from the full fare price; children up to 6 years of age travel free of charge.
- Groups of 3 and more persons qualify for up to 10 % discount!
- Two tickets for the connecting Airport Express shuttle will be issued by the train conductor on board the train; the fare is included in the price of the train ticket – no additional charges apply! If your journey originates at the airport, pick the Airport Express shuttle bus tickets at the STUDENT AGENCY counter located in the Terminal 1 Departure Hall.
- This direct fast Airport Express shuttle bus connecting the Prague main railway station and Vaclav Havel Airport Prague is operated in cooperation with the Prague city transport and Czech Railways. Airport Express stops are located at: the Prague main railway station – on Wilsonova street in front of the historic Fanta building, at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague – in front of Terminals 1 & 2 and at bus stops marked AE.
- This bargain RegioJet + Prague Airport fare can be purchased online at www.regiojet.cz, from the RegioJet and STUDENT AGENCY ticket counters or from thereto listed contract resellers.
One-way tickets RegioJet + Prague Airport are now available!
3 simple steps to purchase your ticket online
- Select the option Return ticket in the online booking system www.regiojet.cz, then select the departure and return dates (the return date must be within 60 days from departure)
- In the event that your outbound journey originates elsewhere than at the airport, select the departure station from the drop-down menu and Vaclav Havel Airport Prague as your final destination. In the adverse event, select Vaclav Havel Airport Prague as your departure station.
- Select the requested connection, seat on train and way of payment and there you go!