TRAVELLING ABROAD FROM AIRPORT PRAGUE
Due to the EU presidency, the express car park located in front of the Departure Hall of Terminal 2 will be closed during the day from July 10 to July 15. Please park at the PB Economy car park located in front of the Arrival Hall of Terminal 2 or the express car park in front of Terminal 1.
Get to the airport in time
- Recommendations: 2.5 hours in advance for flights across Europe; 3 hours for long-haul flights
- Factor in the current Prague traffic conditions and restrictions
A busy season is in sight; factor in possible delays at check-in and security screening.
Prior to travelling to the airport, check you have:
- Valid travel documents
- Final destination entry documents (arrival form, infectivity certificate);
You can find a list of destinations departing from Prague and the conditions of entry into the country HERE
Veškerá aktuální opatření doporučujeme sledovat přímo na webových stránkách leteckých dopravců
- Baggage which complies with the weight and size rules and regulations of your airline
- Checked in online, provided the airline so permits, still arriving at the airport allowing enough time
- Packed your carry-on baggage properly
I have placed all gels and liquids in individual containers of up to 100ml in size each in a resealable transparent plastic bag with a maximum content of 1 litre.
I have placed power banks and other lithium battery-powered items in my carry-on bag.
I have not packed any prohibited items in my carry-on bag, such as knives, flammable or explosive substances.
Don’t forget to activate the flight monitoring function (SMS notification) on www.prg.aero on the day
of your departure. That way, you won’t miss any of your flight status changes.
After your arrival at the airport
Check-in immediately after your arrival at the airport.
You can use self-service check-in kiosks.
Proceed to the passport and security screening immediately after checking in.
I am checking the boarding time constantly; the Gate may close as early as 40 minutes to the departure.
Who to contact when:
- Your flight gets cancelled or delayed – the airline or the ticketing agent
- Something happened to me at security screening – the respective airport
- I lost my personal documents – the Police
- I lost something aboard the aircraft – the airline
- I lost something at the airport – the respective airport
- I am waiting a long time for my baggage; the baggage was damaged or lost in transport – the airline baggage claim counter