The purpose of the SLA declaration is to set the scope and standard of airport services provided by airport authority to carriers with a defined level of quality of their provision.
Requirements for airport services can be entered directly or through the Handling Partner via a special form.
Airport authority undertakes to maintain the level of quality of services in the individual activities of the check-in process, which are defined below.
- Aircraft stand,
- Check-in counters
- Boarding bridges
- Airport buses
- Security control of departing passengers
- Luggage sorting
- Arrival baggage conveyor system
- Use of airport radio and airport information systems to inform passengers, airlines and operating units
- Complementary ICT services
- Disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility
- Permanent medical service
SLA with performance parameters
As part of setting up the new SLA Comparison Model, an automated evaluation in the form of a Prague Airport Performance Report (PAPR) has been underway since 1 February 2021. The report includes various KPIs. Performance is measured and evaluated using available measuring systems used by airport authority. Definitions and methodology are part of the PAPR report.