Are you disabled or do you have reduced mobility or orientation?
We are always ready to provide you with the greatest possible help on your journey.
Assistance during check-in
- Personal assistance and help during check-in at the check-in counter, help during baggage check-in
- Assistance during security and passport control – going through a special lane
- Assistance in the non-public area of the airport, transfer to a requested place (restaurant, shop) in agreement with the assistant
- Assistance at the departure exit, priority check-in and boarding
- Assistance getting seated
- Assistance after arrival, transfer to the terminal using the Ambulift vehicle or minibus
- Assistance during passport control, going through a special lane
- Assistance collecting checked baggage
- Assistance getting to a requested place within the premises of the airport (car park, stops for public transport)
At the airport, there are 20 contact points in total. From the marked locations, disabled passengers may call for assistance.
The contact point No. 16 in Terminal 1 and the contact point No. 20 in Terminal 2 are located directly in the departure halls and are designed as comfortable waiting rooms. You will be provided with advice and assistance there. You can spend time in the waiting room with your companion. The assistant will help you and take care of all the formalities related to check-in.
Other contact points refer to locations from which assistance may be called. Following your call, the assistant will pick you up there.
How to book assistance?
- Book assistance directly with the air carrier that operates your flight – preferably already when buying your ticket. You will be automatically provided with assistance throughout your whole journey, which means during the departure and arrival, when transferring between flights, to your final destination and back!
- Directly get in touch with the Prague Airport Assistance Service which provides assistance.
- At the airport, request assistance at the check-in counter, at the information desk or at the contact points marked with the pictogram below.
We recommend that you book assistance at least 36 hours prior to the scheduled arrival or departure of your flight.
When booking assistance, specify your individual requirements.
The immediate provision of assistance cannot be guaranteed if not booked well in advance as recommended.
Assistance is provided for free.
Free parking at all car parks is available for the holders of the ZTP (severe health disability) card and the ZTP/P (severe health disability requiring special assistance) card twice a day at maximum. You will be provided with the exit ticket in the control centre in PC Comfort after you present your ID card.
Free parking does not apply to the VIP parking zone in the PC Comfort car park.
Taxi service for disabled persons is provided by the Prague Airport’s partner Taxi Praha
The vehicles are designed in such a way as to enable persons with disability or persons with reduced mobility or orientation to travel in comfort. The service can be ordered by phone or at the counter of Taxi Praha in the departure halls of both terminals.
The price of the taxi service for disabled persons is the same as for the non-disabled.