Prague Airport is running an implementation project of a new idea which brings an optimalization and harmonization in air traffic – Airport – Collaboration Decision Making (A-CDM).
This website provides general information about A-CDM and describes the way how the procedures will be implemented at the airport.
This project has 4 members
- Prague Airport (project guarantee) – airport operator and ground handler
- Air Navigation Services of Czech republic - ANSP
- Czech Airlines – based airlines
- Menzies Aviation (Czech) – ground handler
Project is led on 2 levels:
Steering committee consists of partner’s top-management representatives.
Project team is led by guarantee of the project – Prague Airport and consists of experts of all partners concerned.
- Improvement in cooperation and coordination between partners concerned
- Better decision making process by information sharing
- Improvement in effectiveness and efficiency for each partner
- Improvement in safety, regularity and economy in air operation
Implementation of A-CDM methodology in Prague Ruzyne Airport is divided in 3 main phases:
- Airport CDM Information Sharing
- Turn-round process (TOBT procedures)
- Variable taxi-in time calculation (EXIT)
Estimate – 10/2009 in operations.
- Predeparture sequencing (EXOT + TSAT procedures)
- A-CDM in adverse conditions – De-icing
Estimate – 03/2010 in operations.
- Collaborative Management of Flight Updates
Estimate – 2011 in operations.