Procedure for handling your request:
You can send a written request for a statement about network existence including the documentation required for the good evaluation of the impact of the construction of Václav Havel Airport:
- via our airport’s online form on this page
- by email (in PDF or JPG formats) to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to the address:
Letiště Praha, a. s.
K Letišti 6/1019, 161 00, Praha 6
Asset development and management
in person to the filing office – on the ground floor of the APC building at the address:
Český Aeroholding, a. s.
Jana Kašpara 1069/1
160 08 Praha 6
Contact person for potential enquiries:
Phone: 22011 2951
Phone: 22011 2356
The application form must contain:
- Completed “Statement on existence of underground networks and protection zones of Prague-Ruzyně airport “ request form
- you can find a downloadable request form here or send it via the online form below here.
Description of the construction:
- technical Report,
- layout plan of broad relations, always plot on the cadastral map (the submitted layout must clearly show the place of interest / the given construction project),
- project documentation,
- coordinates of the construction (e.g. centres of pillars or corners of buildings or building plots), send them to us using the JTSK system,
- the highest point of the respective building in the Bpv system and the above-ground heights of the building,
- in the immediate vicinity of the airport – description of building materials used or structural elements which could increase light reflectivity and endanger air traffic safety,
- in the case of using high technical equipment, specify the expected height, etc.
- Noise study or assessment of noise protection measures in the Technical Report of the submitted project documentation – for housing construction, hospitals, schools, etc., inside the Noise Protection Zone of Prague Ruzyně Airport.
As Letiště Praha, a. s. we reserve the right to require more information necessary to evaluate the request.
If you send the request via the web form or by email, the size of the files attached must not exceed 10 MB.
Time limit for handling your request
The standard time for handling a request is 30 days from the delivery of your request to us. In exceptional cases requiring a comprehensive examination of the potential impacts of the construction on the lines under our management and on airport protection zones, the time limit for handling your request may be increased.
The Network Existence Statement by Letiště Praha, a. s. also includes a statement by Český Aeroholding, a. s.
Statements by Letiště Praha, a. s. are provided free of charge.
A fee is charged only for digital data according to the Price List of Letiště Praha, a. s. coming from the Basic Map of the Airport and the geodetic setting out which are issued for specific projects and carried out by Geodezie a kartografie Letiště Praha, a. s.
* If the attachment size does not allow the files to be attached via the online form, send them to us by email to: email@example.com and state your full name, so that they can be added to your application as appropriate.
* Please fill in