Unfortunately, airport tours will not be offered from January 2021 due to the uncertain outlook for the end of the global COVID-19 pandemic. At the moment, the tours are not taking place due to the current epidemiological measures and we do not expect to reinstate them until the end of the year. If you have purchased a voucher for the airport tour, we will inform you about any compensation.
Thank you for your understanding.
We offer regular individual airport tours for individuals, small groups or families. The timetable and routes of the tour are fixed and it is always necessary to book your airport tour in advance.
Individual tours of the airport are intended:
for persons of all age categories – adults and children over 3 years of age (Line 2)
children 10+ (Line 5), children 15+ (Line 1)
families with children that are looking for an extraordinary experience
non-expert public interested in air traffic and airport operations
experts whose profession focuses on civil air transport
Requirements for taking an airport tour
1) Book the tour in advance (all people including children have to be registered) using the form, preferably at least 24 hours beforehand.
2) Wait for the booking confirmation which you will receive by email.
3) Come to the Souvenir Shop in Terminal 3 at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour and pay there for the tour itself and parking if you need it.
4) Before the start of the tour, you will undergo a security check; therefore, do not bring any forbidden items (real and dummy guns, sharp objects, liquids, gels, etc.). You can carry non-alcoholic beverages in a small volume (all liquids and beverages are forbidden on Line 1).
5) Wheelchair users can only take the airport tour with prior agreement – please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept Eurocard/MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club payment cards.
Cooperation with the National Technical Museum (NTM) and the Kingdom of Railways (KRs)
As individual visitors to the NTM and the KRs, you have a unique chance to take part in the Václav Havel Airport Prague tour with a 20% discount. The discount is also valid in the opposite case, a ticket from the Václav Havel Airport tour gives you a discount on the entrance fees to the NTM and the KRs. You can use the discounts within the same year.