We offer regular individual airport tours for individuals, small groups or families. The timetable and routes of the tour are fixed and it is always necessary to book your airport tour in advance.
Individual tours of the airport are intended:
for persons of all age categories – adults and children over 3 years of age (Line 2)
children 10+ (Line 5), children 15+ (Line 1)
families with children that are looking for an extraordinary experience
non-expert public interested in air traffic and airport operations
experts whose profession focuses on civil air transport
Requirements for taking an airport tour
1) Book the tour in advance (all people including children have to be registered) using the form HERE, preferably at least 24 hours beforehand.
2) Wait for the booking confirmation which you will receive by email.
3) Come to the Souvenir Shop in Terminal 3 at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour and pay there for the tour itself and parking if you need it.
4) Before the start of the tour, you will undergo a security check; therefore, do not bring any forbidden items (real and dummy guns, sharp objects, liquids, gels, etc.). You can carry non-alcoholic beverages in a small volume (all liquids and beverages are forbidden on Line 1).
5) Wheelchair users can only take the airport tour with prior agreement – please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price list for individual tours of the airport
Children 4–15 years old
Senior citizens (65+), students (under 26 years of age), people with proof of disability
Family (2 adults + 1 child under 15 years of age)
Family (2 adults + 2 children under 15 years of age)
Family (2 adults + 3 children under 15 years of age)
Family (2 adults + 4 children under 15 years of age)
Uniform price per person – Line F
(Senior citizens 65+, students under 26 years of age)
We accept Eurocard/MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club payment cards.
Cooperation with the National Technical Museum (NTM) and the Kingdom of Railways (KRs)
As individual visitors to the NTM and the KRs, you have a unique chance to take part in the Václav Havel Airport Prague tour with a 20% discount. The discount is also valid in the opposite case, a ticket from the Václav Havel Airport tour gives you a discount on the entrance fees to the NTM and the KRs. You can use the discounts within the same year.