Are you travelling within the Schengen Area?
Save time, the FastTrack service enables you to go quickly through the security check in Terminal 2.
With just one click, choose the date and time slot of your anticipated arrival at the security checkpoint. Each time slot is valid for 30 minutes.
How does the FastTrack service work?
- Following payment, you will receive an e-mail with a QR code and instructions for its use.
- You may print the QR code or download it into your mobile phone.
- The QR code is unique and if it is lost, it cannot be provided again due to security reasons.
- At the boarding gate, scan your boarding pass first and only then the ticket with the QR code in print or electronic form.
- If the system allows you to proceed to the security check without having to scan the QR code, there is no need to be worried, because you have entered your flight number when booking the service and you have already been verified by the system.
Where to find us
After arriving at Terminal 2 of Prague Airport, follow the signs leading to the centralized security checkpoint in the Departure Hall, where you will find a priority lane for the users of the FastTrack service.
- 150 CZK/person (the quoted price is inclusive of VAT)
- The price is per person. Each person must purchase their own ticket (adults and children).
Important notice: The FastTrack service is available for passengers travelling within the countries of the Schengen Area from Terminal 2, and can be provided only within the chosen 30-minutes long time slot (time of the arrival + 30 minutes). If the chosen time slot is not used for the security check or if the ticket with the QR code is lost, the service cannot be provided and the money cannot be refunded. The service is not available for passengers travelling with pushchairs or hand baggage other than standard.