The lounge is open for all departures/arrivals according to the regular flight schedule.
The Mastercard Lounge is intended for guests travelling to countries outside the Schengen area from Terminal 1.
The Mastercard Lounge Offers
- comfort and convenience while waiting for your departure in a stylish environment
- all-inclusive snacks and drinks
- TV, Wi-Fi and newspapers
- play area for children
Where to Find Us
After you pass the passport control and walk through the shopping area, follow the signs to the "Airport Lounges" towards the Pier B. The lounge is located on the left side, on the first floor.
One visit of the Mastercard Lounge
- CZK 720 / 1 person
Service prices valid from 1. 1. 2023
- CZK 860 / 1 person
The price above covers a 2 hours stay and is inclusive VAT. Children under 3 years of age accompanied by an adult visit the lounge for free. You do not need to book the visit in advance. Payments on the spot are accepted.
- The holders of the Mastercard Platinum and Mastercard World Elite premium cards can enter the MastercardLounge for free, those accompanying them without any of the cards will be charge.
- The holders of the Mastercard World and Gold premium cards pay the fee of CZK 450, those accompanying them will be charged.
- Applies to premium cards issued in the Czech Republic and some issued in Slovakia.
- To register, please present the payment card and a boarding ticket.
Priority Pass and Entrance to LoungeKey:
- The holders of the Priority Pass cards or the members of the LoungeKey programme do not pay for the lounge entrance, but they might be charged a fee directly by the Priority Pass or the bank. The holders can ask their bank for the information to verify the fee.
- To register, please present the card or the QR code and a boarding ticket.
- Please ask your airline about special offers regarding the lounge entrance.
- Airlines regularly provide a free lounge entry with a plane ticket to business class or when usingsome of the cards included in the airline’s programme.
- To register, please present your boarding ticket and the airline’s bonus programme card, if needed.
Other Entrance Options:
- DragonPass, TAV Passport, LoungeBuddy, CCS business cards.
We are happy to verify your eligibility to enter the lounge or provide information at the lounge front desk.