The Mastercard Lounge is intended for guests travelling to countries outside the Schengen area from Terminal 1.
The Mastercard Lounge Offers
The convenience and comfort of the lounge
TV, Wi-Fi, tablets for rent, newspapers
Office corner with a PC and a printer
Where to Find Us
After you pass the passport control and walk through the shopping area, follow the signs to the "Airport Lounges" towards the Pier B. The lounge is located on the left side, on the second floor.
One visit of the Mastercard Lounge
- CZK 720 / 1 person
The price above covers a 2 hours stay and is inclusive VAT. Children under 3 years of age accompanied by an adult visit the lounge for free. You do not need to book the visit in advance. Payments on the spot are accepted.
- The Mastercard Platinum and Mastercard World Elite cardholders may access the Mastercard Lounge for free. Their companions are subject to a charge.
- The Mastercard World and Gold cardholders are charged an entry fee of CZK 450. Their companions are subject to a charge.
- Valid only for premium cards issued in the Czech Republic and some issued in Slovakia.
- To register, submit a payment card and a boarding ticket.
Priority Pass Cards:
- Holders of Priority Pass cards do not pay the lounge entrance fee, but may be subsequently charged a fee directly by Priority Pass or their bank.
- Information about the fee will be provided to the card holder by the bank.
- In order to register, it is necessary to show the card and the boarding pass.
- Learn about the possibility of enjoying a lounge visit at a favourable price from your airline.
- Free lounge visits are commonly provided by airlines when business class tickets are purchased or certain cards attached to the airline's membership programme are used.
- In order to register, it is necessary to show the boarding pass and, as the case may be, the card attached to the airline's bonus programme.
We will gladly check your eligibility for you to enter at the lounge reception desk.