If you are going to travel with oversize or non-standard baggage, we recommend that you consult the check-in for your airline as soon as possible (or travel agency for charter flights). The conditions of transport of such baggage may vary with individual carriers.
- Golf bag
- Surf board
- Hockey stick
- Larger musical instrument
- Boxes and other non-standard baggages
How to check-in oversize baggage
- If you plan to check-in non-standard baggage, we recommend that you inform your airline (or travel agency) of this as early as when you are booking or buying a ticket and consult the check-in conditions in advance.
- At the airport, go to the classic check-in counter and inform the check-in staff of the oversize baggage.
- The staff will check in the baggage, label the baggage with a baggage tag and ensure transport of the baggage to the oversize baggage counter.
- Your baggage will then be taken care of by the handling company’s staff. You may proceed to the security check (Terminal 2) or passport control (Terminal 1). At your destination, pick up your baggage at the oversize baggage counter.
The special oversize baggage counter is located in the departure lounges of both Terminal 1 and 2.