- Upon your arrival at the airport, find the numbers of the check-in desks that are checking in your flight or your airline on the departure boards.
Flights to countries in the Schengen area are checked in from Terminal 2, other flights from Terminal 1. The list of countries that are in the Schengen area can be found here.
- Check-in counters usually open 2 hours before the scheduled departure time and close 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time. This time may vary for different airlines and destinations.
- Before handing in your baggage at the counter, please take a note of the security instructions stating what items you are forbidden to carry in your checked or hand baggage. We recommend that you also read the following: Items Prohibited/Allowed in baggage
- Prepare your ticket (e-ticket) and passport (an identity card will suffice for travels into Schengen area countries or countries outside the Schengen area that allow it).
- At the counter, you will be issued with a boarding pass that will allow you to proceed to a security check (Terminal 2) or to passport control (Terminal 1 – the security check is at the gate).
Remember that some carriers may charge additional fees for using standard check-in counters. We always recommend to check additional fees and check-in options with your carrier.